EP49: She's a Squirter
So soon, but here they are again! Crabb and Sales discuss hospital visits, the Missing Richard Simmons podcast plus new books and TV. Inadvertently Crabb’s mum, Christobel, becomes the first ever Chat 10 Looks 3 phone interview. Who is the mysterious Tony Jones look-a-like who is hanging around?
- Sydney Children’s Hospital - website
– see also the Starlight Room Broadcast - things to do in Hospital.
- Missing Richard Simmons - Podcast
- ‘Missing Richard Simmons,’ the Morally Suspect Podcast – by Amanda Hess, NYT, 2017 Mar 14
- What Happened When I Confronted My Cruellest Troll – by Lindy West (via Guardian 3 Feb 2015)
- Shrill: Notes From A Loud Woman - by Lindy West
- Eileen - by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Notes on a Scandal - Zoe Heller
- Listen, Liberal: What Ever Happened to the Party of the People? - by Thomas Frank
- The Art of Rivalry – by Sebastian Smee
- The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin - H.W. Brands
(held in quite a few Australian libraries, see Trove holdings.)
- This is Us - NBC drama
- Swiss Family Robinson – Audiobook