Ep 87: The Cold Opening
Sales notes that Crabb seems to know an awful lot about Cocktail, a film she claims to hate so much. Crabb admits that she retains reprehensible details of worthless projects. [Cue: Kokomo sing along] Tom Cruise, Steve Jobs and Brian Mannix all get mentions, which leads to the question: Why do we accept that geniuses and celebrities should be able to act like monsters!?
- Crabb’s ‘busy’ outfit - Selfie
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup - by John Carreyrou
- Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018) - starring Tom Cruise
- Tom Cruise Forces James Corden to Skydive - via The Late Late Show on YouTube
- Growing up Jobs - by Lisa Brennan-Jobs (Vanity Fair, September 2018)
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography - by Walter Isaacson
- 30 Rock - Created by Tina Fey; Starring: Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan
- W1A - Ian Fletcher starts a new chapter in his life as head of values at the BBC - Comedy starring Hugh Bonneville
- Salman Rushdie telling Larry David about "fatwa sex" from Curb Your Enthusiasm - via Sky Atlantic on Twitter.
- Chat 10 Looks 3 Live - Melbourne 16 November
- Celebrities Read Texts from Their Moms - via Jimmy Kimmel Live on YouTube (Including Tony Hale).
- Before the Fall - by Noah Hawley
- Phantom Thread (2018) - starring Daniel Day-Lewis
- When is The Crown season 3 on Netflix? Who is in the cast, and what is going to happen - (Radio Times, 2018 Aug 10)