Ep 83: The Entire Wind Section of the Orchestra
There is only one channel working on the Medieval Contraceptive Recording Device, but this does not stop the monsters. They huddle together to chat on one microphone. Crabb makes a delicious Cauliflower Soup for Sales which initiates a discussion on the Jerusalem Artichoke scale of flatulence. They both ponder writing fiction versus non-fiction and various writing processes. Despite forgetting to record half the discussion, there is almost a full episode!
- Crabb's Cauliflower Soup - transcript
- Tent Dalton - Australian profile
- The Secret Ingredient in Geoff Beattie's Rich Dark Fruit Cake - by Trent Dalton (The Australian Magazine, 2014 September 13)
- Boy Swallows Universe - by Trent Dalton
- Any Ordinary Day: What Happens After the Worst Day of Your Life? - by Leigh Sales (Pre-orders)
- The Garrett - writers on Writing
- Tony Martin
- Caliphate: podcast on the Islamic State and the fall of Mosul - by Rukmini Callimachi via New York Times.
- Unravel - ABC True Crime Podcast
- Teacher’s Pet - Podcast by Hedley Thomas via The Australian
- Headstrong Daughters: Inspiring Stories From The New Generation Of Australian Muslim Women - by Nadia Jamal