Crabb reveals her top "why didn't I think of that?" moments, and Sales tells us what she really thinks of Jeremy Clarkson. Plus things take a turn for the creepy with Richard III, Clive James, Roman Polanski and Dominic West.
It's Chat 10 Looks 3, but now with added microphones!
- Jean-Claude Van Damme does the splits
- So You've Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson
- Airmail: Women of Letters featuring Tim Minchin, edited by Marieke Hardy
- Inside the Commons a BBC documentary by Michael Cockerell
- How to Outrun the Paparazzi by Jeremy Clarkson
- The Insider: The Private Diaries of a Scandalous Decade by Piers Morgan
- Don't You Know Who I Am? Insider Diaries of Fame, Power and Naked Ambition by Piers Morgan
- Betty Churcher's final interview by Leigh Sales on 7.30
- Reality TV series based on the fabulous adventures of Richard III's bones by Annabel Crabb
- Four Weddings and a Funeral review by Martin Amis via The New Yorker
- Clive James interviews Roman Polanski via YouTube
- Clive James by Trent Dalton via The Australian
- The Affair
- Olive Kitteridge