Ep 80: The Frump Nightie
Crabb gives Sales a nightie offering neck to ankle coverage, seemingly some sort of plot to consign Sales to a lifetime of celibacy. In response, Sales serves Crabb the arse of a bunny rabbit. The conversation takes a serious turn into what it means to have a good death.
- Back in Time for Dinner (2018) with Annabel Crabb - to be aired on ABC, details to come.
- Karate Kid (1984) - starring Ralph Macchio and Noriyuki 'Pat' Morita
- Sydney Writers Festival - website
- My Absolute Darling - by Gabriel Tallent
- Pachinko - by Min Jin Lee
- Anatomy of a Scandal - by Sarah Vaughan
- Conversations with Richard Fidler
- Anna Bartsch: Surviving a plane crash in Burma
- Nikki Stamp: The mystery of broken-hearted syndrome
- Here's The Thing with Alec Baldwin
- Kyle MacLachlan: 28 Years of Twin Peaks' Blowing Your Mind
- Cameron Crowe: The Fast Times and Long Career
- Almost Famous (2000) - Written and Directed by Cameron Crowe
- Letting Go: How to Plan for a Good Death - by Charlie Corke
- Romper Stomper (2018) - Stan TV Series
- Occupied (2016) - Norwegian drama
- In Norway, TV Program on Firewood Elicits Passions - by Sarah Lyall (New York Times, 2013 Feb 19)...
- Bennelong (Bangarra Dance Ensemble) - featuring Beau Dean Riley Smith