Crabb and Sales are in Canberra getting their glam on for the Mid-Winter Ball. Even in a hotel bathroom, these bunglers still manage to crack each other (and us) up. Stay tuned for television and book recommendations.
Plus: What does it take to get Crabb's hair straightened? And what does Salesy's husband Phil (aka "Brendan") think of the podcast so far?
Shownotes at chat10looks3.com/ep16
- Leigh Sales on Home Delivery with Julia Zemiro
- Mad Men final series
- The Americans starring Keri Russell
- Keri Russell's short hair scandall
- Veep starring Julia-Louis Dreyfus and Hugh Laurie
- Hugh Laurie interview with Leigh Sales
- John McCain's life expectancy via The Lancet
- The Killing Season via ABC
- Detainee 002: The Case of David Hicks by Leigh Sales
- Wentworth (the Prisoner remake)
- Sir Henry Parkes: An Australian colossus by Stephen Dando-Collins
- The Secret River by Kate Grenville
- The Forgotten Rebels of Eureka by Clare Wright